Today afternoon I was sitting idle and just thinking of what
to do. I was getting very bored and there was nothing interesting to do. At
that moment something strikes me off and I went out in my kitchen. I looked for
some grocery things like besan, sooji, elachi, badam and ghee. Uhh! everything
was available so let’s try making besan ke laddo. Crazy I am. So it was fixed I
will try laddo today. I opened my laptop searched for the recipe oh it is so
easy to prepare them. Let’s go I said to myself.
Went into the kitchen wore my apron took out the cauldron and
switch on the gas. One by one I started following the steps of the recipe. I
was happy and excited that I am on a right path and with full devotion I was
preparing the batter for laddos. One part of the recipe was finished and now it
was the turn of second part but ooppssss what’s wrong with it. As I was about
to finish it I found nothing is working out properly. My whole besan has gone
messed up due to extra ghee in it. And oh the sugar has also not got mixed
exactly.
Now what to do I was shocked to see everything is ruined. I
started struggling with the ruined material to find out what was wrong, where I
failed to manage the material. I think I have roasted the besan little more and
sugar should be used in a crushed form and ghee has to be in little quantity.
Now again I put the mixed batter on the gas to try once more, may be the things
will come under control but nothing is of any use. I got disappointed. I gazed
at the ruined besan and ghee and felt bad. After one hour performance
everything has gone into dustbin. I started clearing up the kitchen and
realized the recipe was easy but the preparation was complicated.
I tried to console myself and said never mind be positive.
At least you tried to make besan laddos so what you failed to fulfill your
target but you have accomplished one major task of doing something inspite of
getting bored to death. That’s true at least I have enjoyed my one hour
experimentation. So better do something instead of sitting idle. Tragedy of
making besan laddos has turned to be a happy time spending mania.
No comments:
Post a Comment