Friday, March 22, 2013

An Open thought for ourselves.

-->
Every one has dreams. When ever we woke up in the morning we think for so many things to do. We make our schedule list. We get ready to move on. Some one has dreams to chase, some one has projects to accomplish, several has to please the people, many has to take care of others, some one has to reach their goals, and some one has to do household chores. Everybody gets busy with their daily routines. But, wait for a while, sit and think for a moment did you missed something in the whole day while performing your duties. Yes you forgot to smile. You failed to live that day happily.

Ask yourself, did you really done that what you wanted to do. Are you happy with the duties you performed or you did them just for the sake of doing it. Live each day as it is your last day we all know this but we failed to do it.

Today morning when I woke I was having my cup of tea and reading a newspaper. After that I started thinking what I have to do today. From where I should start, kitchen first then I will prepare lunch for my husband, and then I will do other household chores. Then I will look after my son. Brushing, bathing, eating, then his studies, and later playing with him. After that watching TV with him and again in the evening what I have to cook for dinner will be the main agenda. I was thinking of all this and something has shattered me inside. I said to myself what I did for myself. “Nothing.” Do I really want to spend my day like this? Does I don’t want to carry out something for myself?

At that moment I decided to live this day for myself only. I accomplished all the major tasks immediately. Open my laptop and said hello to all my friends and after that I decided to write daily now. There is lot of things on my mind which I want to pen down so now the time has come to open my dairy pages and to write beautiful words on it.

Now I have determined to live my each day happily and to do what I exactly wanted to do. I want to give wings to my thoughts. I want to give words to my feelings. Ohh !!! God bless me so that I can move on.

No comments: