Hey ... I have never thought of this. I can be an artist is this possible ??? Can I be a good painter or can learn this art and craft thing. Firstly I wasn't sure about it but then I give a thought and decided let's give a try. And I couldn't believe it yes I can do it. I am enjoying it and learning fusion of colors and giving shapes to new things. This is a new side of myself which I have found in me.
My passion was and still is to write about life to write those things which everyone's inner conscious wants to say loud, to yell out, so many questions which keeps hitting us in our mind. After a long, long time again today I came across from my blog section which I left few years back when I started learning the craft work. That was too a different experience of my life. Learned so many new things. Learnt how to give shape to the clay and learnt again the feel of a new mother.
In these last 3 years again I am blessed with a little angel in my life completing me and my happy family. Tannishtha has filled our lives with love and love and love. Lots of happiness around with her. New chapters of life are turning. Life is running fast. Earlier mother of one and now mother of two. Holding double responsibilities of bringing two children on different parameters. Both are growing fast and daily they make me learn new things with them. Both are different in their behavior and attitudes. So life keeps going and every day it keeps teaching you new chapters adding more value to your personality.
I never thought one day life will be like this. Actually when we reach at this stage of life than we realize that in actual life is like this. Revolving around your family. So hope to catch up with my write ups now I will try to write daily about the life people experiences dreams and many more things. Happy Writing!!!
My passion was and still is to write about life to write those things which everyone's inner conscious wants to say loud, to yell out, so many questions which keeps hitting us in our mind. After a long, long time again today I came across from my blog section which I left few years back when I started learning the craft work. That was too a different experience of my life. Learned so many new things. Learnt how to give shape to the clay and learnt again the feel of a new mother.
In these last 3 years again I am blessed with a little angel in my life completing me and my happy family. Tannishtha has filled our lives with love and love and love. Lots of happiness around with her. New chapters of life are turning. Life is running fast. Earlier mother of one and now mother of two. Holding double responsibilities of bringing two children on different parameters. Both are growing fast and daily they make me learn new things with them. Both are different in their behavior and attitudes. So life keeps going and every day it keeps teaching you new chapters adding more value to your personality.
I never thought one day life will be like this. Actually when we reach at this stage of life than we realize that in actual life is like this. Revolving around your family. So hope to catch up with my write ups now I will try to write daily about the life people experiences dreams and many more things. Happy Writing!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment